Hot can help you advertise on search engines and web sites in addition to our SEO services. We have years of experience managing complex campaigns on Google Adwords, Yahoo, Microsoft, Facebook and other two-tier search engines and social media web sites. If you’d like to buy ad space and reach more customers on the Internet, a pay per click campaign can help. See below for the benefits of our PPC ad management.
Are you paying too much for clicks?
You might be. If you manage your own pay per click advertising campaign, you may find that having one of our PPC advertising specialists optimize it will increase its quality score and decrease your pay per click costs substantially.
If you spend at least a thousand dollars a month on pay per click advertising, you may save hundreds of dollars each month via our pay per click management that decreases your overall click costs.
How does our optimization work to decrease your costs?
- We separate your keywords into unique ad groups.
- We write dozens of new ads for each ad group that feature such things as dynamic keywords that can increase your click thru rate and improve your quality score.
- We find less competitive keywords that cost less.
- We create different campaigns targeting different areas and that use different keyword settings, so for example, if someone searches from outside your area for your services in the area your service by including the city name in your keyword, your ad will still show and you will receive a highly desirable and relevant click.
- We research negative keywords and include them so you don’t show for searches unrelated to the services or products you provide.
- We advise you on web site content optimizations that can factor into Google’s Quality Score algorithm on Adwords. When you change these, you may find that your quality score improves by a factor of two.
- We manage your bids on a weekly or daily basis so you never pay too much.
- We narrowly target a specific area where your ads display using Google’s IP geo-mapping tool so your ads only appear in the areas where you provide service. This helps reduce unnecessary clicks and reduces your costs.
- We target a nationwide radius and create specific keyword settings and geo-tag them so they only show up for searches related to the areas you provide. This is useful for people who still use dial-up connections such as AOL and whose IP range shows up on the east coast.
- We can set a time limit on when your ads display so they only display during business hours. This way the chances a customer will connect with your business increases.
- We place your phone and contact info in your ads, increasing the calls you receive even from those that don’t click on your ad.
- We optimize your campaign so it shows up on Google Maps, and gives you priority on Google’s listings for geo-specific searches.
- We include exact and phrase match keywords depending on the keyword group, and also include negative keywords when applicable.
What happens when your quality score increases on Google Adwords?
- It increases your ad position even if your bid costs decrease. For example, if you are in postion 3-5 and bidding $3 for a keyword but only have a quality score of 4, you will find that you can be in position 1 with only a bid of $2 if your quality score increases to 10. This means you can receive 50 clicks for every $100, instead of 33, and also receive a higher volume of traffic due to higher pay per click ranking.
- You receive higher placement, which leads to higher click thru rates, which in turn, helps to increase your quality score even more.
- It allows you to outperform your competitors as you pay less for the same number of clicks.
- You save money, which allows you to invest in either more clicks or other advertising such as SEO or banner advertising.
Are you paying too much for pay per click management or tired of doing it yourself and want to outsource your pay per click advertising to an affordable PPC company? Please give us a call and we can take a look at your campaigns and recommend the proper course of action to decrease your advertising costs and increase your return on investment. Call us now to learn more at (800) 266-5294.