Google Analytics is included with all of our SEO plans. We install a small snippet of code throughout your entire site and analyze the information from it to help you obtain actionable insights from it and make data-driven decisions. You can get more customers and a better return from your web site investment when using Google Analytics correctly. We can help you do that.
What types of insights can I gain from Google Analytics?
Google Analytics can tell you:
- If a web site is working based on whether visitors are engaging with the site or leaving it in droves.
- If an advertising channel is working.
- What brought visitors to your web site (search engines, referral sites, et cetera).
- What keyword a person searched if they came from a search engine.
- How long visitors stayed on your site.
- What city visitors come from.
- What network location visitors were using. This can help with B2B lead generation.
- If a visitor converted into a purchase or a lead.
- What visitors interacted with on your site, and via event tracking, you can even see what videos or media they consumed.
Google Analytics will tell you what’s working on your site and what’s not, and also allow you to test out new things to see if they work better. It allows you to improve and make your web site better.
If you’d like to try our best in the business Google Analytics analysis and management, please give us a call at (800) 266-5294 to see how we can help you build a better web site and marketing strategy for acquiring new customers